Whitelist Our Journal Emails
I figure you signed up for the FiJaPAW Journal to follow our journey and support us. Thank you so much! The success of our email journal also depends on the open rate and readership. However, if our email goes to your spam and/or promotions folder, then all the hard work put into creating the journal and all the content therein seems for naught. If you’re a paid subscriber, you’ll be paying for an email you never read. Please follow the steps below to maximize your subscription and also to make sure our open and readership ratings stay high. This rating helps us to also obtain advertisers and sponsors.
“Email Whitelisting” allows an email to reach your inbox. This helps a sender not go to your Spam folder. To whitelist an email, add the sender to your contact list in your email client (yahoo, gmail, aol, etc…). Below are step-by-step instructions for several email client, showing how to whitelist a sender. These are the top email clients. If yours is not listed, send me an email at email@example.com, and I will try to walk you through the process for your specific email service.
Apple iPhone / iPad
- Open the email.
- Tap the sender’s name in the From line.
- On the next screen, tap Create New Contact.
- Tap Done.
Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Right-click on the email that you would like to add to your safe sender list
- Hover over Junk and then click the option Never Block Sender.
- Tap to open the email.
- Tap the icon next to the email address.
- Tap OK.
- Right-click on the sender’s email address.
- Select Add to Contacts or Add to VIPs.
- Click, hold down and drag the email into the Primary tab.
- Click Yes to confirm
- Here’s a full set of instructions on the Google website.
Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail)
- Open the email.
- Click the Add to contacts link
- Right-click the email.
- Select Add Sender to Contacts.
- Click Save.
We reward our subscribers with a high open rate. If you open and read our newsletter, you could receive freebies and/or discounts from our sponsors and affiliates.
Go to home page.